According to Canadian Visa Professionals, Canada is a land of opportunities and tourist attractions.
Below is a list of fifteen fabulous parks in Canada to visit.
1. Gros Morne National Park in Newfoundland and Labrador: this park has an unusual landscape. It is a must-visit park for tourists who love nature.
2. Wood Buffalo National Park – Alberta and Northwest Territories: the park offers wildlife sightings and features the world’s largest herd of wood bison.
3. Tornngat Mountains National Park: the park features jagged peaks, waterfalls, icebergs and wildlife.
4. Grasslands National Park – Saskatchewan: this park is best known for its stargazing and dinosaur fossils.
5. Banff National Park – Alberta: is the most famous Canadian national park. It is a great sight for lovers of beauty.
6. Bruce Peninsula National Park – Ontario: a waterfront national park that features the best freshwater diving in the world.
7. Yoho National Park – British Columbia: Canadian Visa Professionals said the park has a rugged landscape with towering peaks, glaciers and toppling waterfalls.
8. Fundy National Park – New Brunswick: this park houses the highest tides of about 39 feet and features more than 30 hiking trails.
9. Wapusk National Park – Manitoba: it is located in the northeast corner of Manitoba and is known as one of the world’s largest polar bear maternity denning areas.
10. Jasper National Park – Alberta: Canadian Visa Professionals described the park as the largest national park in the Canadian Rockies.
11. Thaidene Nene National Park Reserve – Northwest Territories: it features natural beauty.
12. Kootenay National Park – British Columbia: is another Rocky Mountains park.
13. Waterton Lakes National Park – Alberta: a stunning park for tourists.
14. Cape Breton Highlands National Park – Nova Scotia: It features 26 spectacular hiking trails.
15. Pacific Rim National Park Reserve – British Columbia: features rainforest and sandy shorelines.
If you need assistance and information on the Canadian immigration process, contact us.